Why is it different?
IngredientsWater, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, (hydration), Polysorbate 20 (texture-enhancing), Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Phytosphingosine (skin-renewing), Hydroxyethylcellulose (texture-enhancing), Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract (grape extract/antioxidant), Camellia Sinensis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (green tea/antioxidant) Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (willow herb/skin-soothing), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Sodium Hydroxide (pH-adjusting), Tetrasodium EDTA (stabilizer).
How To Use
Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning. Apply a dime-sized amount over the entire face, including the eyes (avoid the lower lash line and eyelids). Do not rinse. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- I need this in my life at all times Review by Britt
I have been using this product once a day for about a month now and I'm beyond thrilled. 'Pro' tip: Don't put it on a cotton ball or pad as this wastes so much product, instead use your (clean) hands. After washing my face with Hydralight one step face cleanser in the shower, I make sure my hands are clean, put a few drops in my hand, and apply to my face focusing on my T-zone. I don't know which product is impacting the results the most but either way, I am zit and foundation/concealer free during my period which is a freaking miracle. One thing that bugs me a tiny bit is that my hands always feel gross/greasy after application. I do find that my face feels a little weird for a bit after application but that goes away after applying my moisturizer.
This combo of products is the first that has actually worked for my skin and I will not use anything else as long as these are available. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Love the Texture Review by Jaclyn M
- This is my favorite texture of Paula's BHA products. It seems to have a lot of "slip" which makes it easy to quickly spread over my face without a lot of pulling or tugging. With the liquid, I always felt like I was losing a lot of product, either by having it slip between my fingers or be soaked into a cotton ball. With this one, I feel like I get more bang for my buck because no product is wasted. (Posted on 5/31/2018)
- Best BHA serum I've used Review by Phoebe
- It is a really nice serum that within a couple of night time uses I can notice my skin's congestion reducing. The is no stinging with this serum and actually seems helps to hydrate my skin as well. My major problem with this product is that it leaves my skin very sticky, even when I don't even use a whole pump. I've tried the Ordinary 2% Salicylic acid serum, which seemed to do nothing for my skin, this one works. Because the product work so well, I am willing to put up with the tacky finish and only use it in the PM. I use it between a glycolic acid toner and a oil free lotion. I wish I could use it in the morning when I'm having a breakout but alas the texture won't allow for that. (Posted on 5/31/2018)